Entry to the 2020 Australian Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) has opened and anyone providing a security service in or from Australia is eligible to enter.
For the sixth consecutive year, the OSPAs have partnered with ASIAL to deliver the 2020 Awards.
OSPA winners will be announced at The 2020 Australian Security Industry Awards, presented on 22 October at Doltone House Hyde Park Sydney, along with winners of the Australian Security Industry Awards for Excellence and the Australian Security Medals.
Entry is open until the 24th August 2020 and nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Guarding Company
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
The OSPAs are currently running in 12 countries and is recognised by many as the most prestigious accolade a security company or professional can be awarded.
Details about the awards, including criteria and how to enter can be found here https://www.asial.com.au/events/event/2020-Security-Awards-How-to-Nominate