The 2017 Outstanding Security Performance Awards, in association with Australian Security Industry Awards.
Date: 19th October 2017
Location: River Room, Crown Hotel , Melbourne, Australia.
Time: 7.30pm – 10.30pm
The winners were selected by a jury of Australian security experts appointed by the OSPAs.
Outstanding Information Security Company
|Outstanding In-house Security Manager|
Noah Magnus, Assetlink Services Pty Ltd
|Outstanding In-house Security Team|
Gold Coast Commonwealth Games Corporation
|Outstanding Security Consultant|
Arup Pty Limited
|Outstanding Security Officer|
Sam Kennard, Wilson Security Pty Ltd
|Outstanding Security Partnership|
MSS Security (VIC)
|Outstanding Training Initiative|
Many thanks to all of our participants, our organising partner ASIAL, our supporting associations; ASIS International, AISA, Security Professionals Australia. Our sponsors SCS Telecoms, Access Group Solutions, Wilson Security, Australia Security Magazine, Gallagher, Southern Cross Protection, APSM and Ramsden Training, without all of whom this event would not have been possible, as well as Edith Cowen University who not only sponsors our trophies here but around the globe.
The 2017 Judges are displayed below.
- Damian McMeekin, Head of Group Security, Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd (ANZ)
- John Adams, Editor, Security Electronics and Networks Magazine
- John Curtis, Director, IPP Consulting Pty Ltd
- John Yates, QPM, Director of Security, Scentre Group
- Kate Hughes, Chief Risk Officer, Telstra
- Vlado Damjanovski, CCTV Specialist, ViDi Labs
- Lyndall Milenkovic, Founder and CEO of The Riskworks Network
The 2017 Sponsors
Integrated Security Solutions >$500k
ASIS International Australia Conference 2017
On the day of the OSPAs event ASIS ran a conference.
Martin Gill spoke at the event about ‘Security Management Today’
Location: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Please click on ASIS to find out more about the conference.