After the successful inaugural Australian OSPAs in 2015, we are looking ahead to the 2016 event. As with the 2015 Australian OSPAs, award winners be will be announced at the 2016 Australian Security Industry Awards for Excellence to be held at The Westin Hotel, Martin Place (Sydney) on Thursday 20th October 2016.
For 2016, we are announcing a new list of categories to fit the Australian security industry. These are:
- Outstanding in house security team
- Outstanding in house security manager
- Outstanding contract security company (guarding)
- Outstanding security consultant
- Outstanding security training initiative
- Outstanding security partnership
- Outstanding investigator
- Outstanding police / law enforcement initiative
- Outstanding risk management solution
- Outstanding cyber security initiative
- Outstanding female security professional
To read category descriptions in depth and what we ask of applicants, please visit our categories page.
Entries for the 2016 Australian OSPAs opened on the 8th April and will close on the 31st August 2016. Each category has two questions (500 words in length) and anyone working in the Australian security sector can enter. You don’t have to be a member of an organisation or association to do so. The main criterion for entry is that you can show that you or your company have performed at an exceptional level. You are also permitted to enter more than one award category.
A nomination fee of $95.00 (incl GST) per nomination per category is payable when you submit your entry.